Duffy's Cut "Killers on the Dance Floor" LP/CD
You asked for it- they delivered. Duffy's Cut is back with 10 songs of hard-mod rock&roll brilliance on their latest release. Packed with a wondering landscape of songs- this is an album your going to keep coming back to for years, with the well always delivering (I'd describe it more, but you already know you're going to buy it...)
The pre-order packages below are only available in extremely limited supply so act fast, but here's some details:
- "The Judge" Lathe-Cut single. A mono re-mix of "The Judge" cut onto a 10" lacquer dub plate in real time, hand numbered and labeled by yours truly. Lathe cuts are lower volume and will degrade more quickly than a standard record, but this is a truly unique, DIY piece. ONLY 20 AVAILABLE FOR SALE
- "The Judge" shirt. Only Available during pre-order. Printed on gold Next-Level tees (lighter, extremely comfortable fabric with a more snug fit than a gildan).
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, IF YOU ORDER OTHER ITEMS WITH THIS, THEY WILL ALL SHIP TOGETHER!!!
EXPECTED TO SHIP THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL.
400 Black Vinyl
200 Bone w/ Red Splatter
29 lathe-cut singles of "The Judge"
- Feeling Alright
- Killers On The Dance Floor
- She Don't Dance
- Long Con
- Strawberry Mansion Nights
- Fade To Olive Drab
- Keep It Moving
- The Judge
- Ninety-Nine and a Half (Won't Do)
- A Tree Grows In Fishtown